Forever by your side

 photo phoumlauml1_zps96721840.jpg  photo phoumlauml2_zps11682de6.jpg  photo phoumlauml6_zpsa1df1572.jpg  photo phoumlauml5_zps1c060074.jpg

What can you do, when your good isn't good enough ? Once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. Our hearts are wild creatures. He scares me, because he has too much power to break my heart in pieces. I'm not even angry anymore, but I never thought he'd be one of the people who'd fade away. Sometimes, the only thing left to do is to let go, even if it hurts. Just because we're not talking to each others, doesn't mean I don't care about him anymore. Memories never die, they will always stay in my heart. He promised to always remain by my side, but he lied. But a real friend wouldn't do as he did. I guess he didn't care. It's my fault, for being one of those stupid people, that mean what they say and expect that everyone else does too. I'm just a would've been, could've been, should've been, never was and never ever will be his truest friend again. I can't hurt myself anymore with his lies. He's like a cigarette, slowly disappearing. So, here's a little advice for all of you: Forget the ones that forgot you.

"Remember when I tried? I never strayed too far from you. "Forever by your side".
No matter what I was going through, but now I never know the things to say to you.
That help me prove that I'm still on your side. I never show just what you do to me. Guess I'm what's always wrong."

                                         
              A Day To Remember - All Signs Point To Lauderdale

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti